Yes, we are a beach front hotel located in downtown Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya.
We’re located 54.5 km/33.88 miles from Cancun airport which is 1 hour by car more or less to Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya.
Yes, we are a family friendy boutique style hotel that offers activities for the entire family.
Our location is fantastic as we are just steps away from Fifth Avenue (450 mt/0.27 miles) meaning that all bars, restaurants and main attractions of the Riviera Maya are closed by. Some of the nearby attractions include Coco Bongo (1.9 km/1.18 miles), Xcaret park (11.3 km/7.02 miles), Xplore park (9.3 km/5.77 miles), ferry to Cozumel (2.9 km/1.80 miles) and Tulum ruins (65.7 km/40.82 miles) among others.
Food and beverages are included in the all inclusive plan and we offer two different options you can choose from: Superior and Premium package. With the Premium package you have access to all bars and restaurants not only from The Reef Coco Beach but also from The Reef Playacar with shuttle service to and from it at no cost!
Our max room capacity is 3 adults and 1 kid or 2 adults and 2 kids. We consider kids from 0 to 12 years old. Children who are older 12 years old are considered adults.
Regarding the check in time please note that it is at 3 pm but, if you arrive early in the morning you will be able to enjoy the hotel facilities from the moment you arrive at our property. Your luggage will be kept with our bellboys. Our check out time it's at noon so, by this time the room key has to be handed to our front desk staff. However you will be able to keep enjoying the all inclusive plan until your pick up time.
We offer 4 bars and 5 restaurants:
- A la carte restaurants: Rosinella (Italian food), Sabor Latino (Mexican food) and Samurai (Japanese restaurant) that have a casual dress code. The opening hours for the Italian and Mexican restaurant are from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. The Japanese restaurant opens from 7 to 9 pm.
- Buffet restaurant: Miramar which opens for buffet breakfast from 7 am to 11 am, lunch from 12:30 pm to 3 pm.
- Snack bar: opens from 11 am to 7 pm and from 10:30 pm to 2 am.
- Lobby bar: La Cascada which opens from 12 pm to 11 pm.
- Beach bar: opens from 12 pm to 12 am.
- Pool bar: opens from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Sports bar: Papo’s opens from 6 pm to 2 am.
If you would like to see the menus please visit this link: https://www.thereefresorts.com/reefcocobeach/dining
Activies such as bicycles, kayaks, catamaran and paddle boards are included for guests with the all inclusive plan.
Yes, we have a kids club with daily activies for kids who are 4 to 12 years old.
Yes, we have different shows taking place every night at our theather/swimming pool area.
Yes, we have a spa on site and all services are with extra cost. If you would like to know more about it please visit this link: https://www.thereefresorts.com/reefplayacar/spa
No, we are not a pet friendly hotel.
No, we don’t offer room service.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express besides cash (Mexican Pesos, Euros and USD).
Flexible cancellation policies:
|Jan 3 -Apr 17, 2022||If you cancel 72 hours before you have a penalty of 1 night.|
|Apr 18- Dec 23, 2022||If you cancel 48 hours before you have a penalty of 1 night.|
|Dec 24, 2022- Jan 2, 2023*||If you cancel 14 days before arrival, you have a penalty of 50% of the stay.|
* Payment Policy: Charge of 50% of the stay 14 days before your arrival.
- If you book with a travel Agency please make sure you check directly with them their cancellation policies.