Concerned about your well being, The Reef Coco Beach does not want its future guests to worry, cancel or stress planning their well deserved vacations in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya, that is why it offers the following information for your consideration.
IMPORTANT DETAILS :
- The use of masks is optional in open spaces and inside the hotel facilities.
- Each guest will have full responsibility to be COVID-19 tested according to the specific requirements of their country of origin, such as: test to be performed 72 hours prior to departure, etc.
- We will keep our guests updated on all COVID-19 related governmental requirements. Hotel policies are subject to change without notice.
- The Reef Coco Beach appreciates your understanding and, most importantly for everyone, wishes you a pleasant trip and an unforgettable vacation with the utmost safety and freedom from worry.
The Reef Resorts & The Reef Coco Beach will not accept any responsibility for anything related to COVID-19 tests that the guest takes at any other local clinic. The responsibility will be entirely that of the guest and the outside facility providing the service.
The Reef Awareness Program is a complete quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses every aspects of both resort operations and guest experience, everything from arrival all the way through to departure.
- Bellboy will welcome you wearing a face mask, latex gloves.
- Automatic hand sanitizer at the lobby.
- Luggage items will be left with our bellboys and disinfected upon arrival.
- All luggage carts are also disinfected prior to and between uses. At check-in, the receptionist cleans the desk area with a sanitizing formula between guests and prior to each check-in process and applies hand sanitation gel.
- Guest temperatures will be checked with a pistol thermometer.
- Guests will complete a health declaration form confirming virus-free wellbeing.
- This area is clearly marked for appropiate physical distancing.
- All room keys will be disinfected prior to providing these to guests.
- Guest who present symptoms upon arrival will be isolated in their room and medical Assistance will be provided if neccesary.
- Door sticker will be found by the guest with the Cristal International Standards Room check badge when arriving at their room indicating that the room was cleaned and sanitized following all the mandatory protocols.
- All rooms include a sanitization kit including a face mask, hand sanitizer and small hand towels.
- Extremely strict sanitizing protocols with EPA certificated products are used to clean guest rooms after each departure.
- Masks and gloves provided to housekeeping and maintenance teams.
- Blankets and pillows are all pre-sanitized
We have increased the frequency of deep-cleaning and disinfecting all common and public spaces.
- Sanitizing gel is available throughout the resort in all common areas
- Restrooms are sanitized and disinfected before and after operating hours and stocked with hand sanitizing gel
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants take place in high touch areas like staircases and elevators
Spa access will be limited and must be Schedule in advance.
- Within spa facilities gel is provided to each guest as they approach reception. All high contact areas are sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day, and lockers are sanitized between uses.
- Essential bactericidal and fungicidal oils are used to atomize all areas and also in aromatheraphy treatments.
- Spa areas involving water, like whirlpool tubs and pools, hydrotherapy pools, will be sanitized by maintaining the water chemistry for pH, alkalinity, and calcium hardness and to destroy microorganisms and bacteria.
- In hydrotheraphy areas, spa staff wear special footwear that is used only in the hydrotheraphy area.
- Spa amenities, such as robes, sandals, combs, as well as nail salón utensils are disinfected and presented in sealed packaging to guests. Disinfecting tablets are used to sanitize pedicure stations.
- All spa therapists wear facemasks to ensure proper hygiene and safety to guests, and non-latex gloves are used to provide nail services, massages, facials and other spa treatments.
Pool and beach chairs will be cleaned between every use and spaced out to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Pool chlorine levels will be safely elevated within a permitted range
- Sanitization of sports equipment occurs between use and prior to use by any guest
This includes items like ping pong equipment and tables, basketballs, volleyballs, tennis rackets and non-motorized water sports equipment.
Activities that involve physical contact between entertainers and guests, such as dance classes, will be replaced with alternative activities that allow for social distancing.
- Nightly entertainment will now take place in the pool area
- Kids Club activities will take place outdoors (eg: beach, swimming pool).
- Kids Club facilities are cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly, during operating hours
- Temperature checks will be required for all kids before entering the Kids Club
- The use of face masks is mandatory in closed areas, for access to the restaurant and buffet.
- Assisted Buffets will be implemented and some days will be replaced with a-la-carte option.
- Restaurant menus are available with a QR code that can be dowloaded at check in or before entering the restaurants.
- Physical menus are available upon request and are carefully disinfected between every use.
- All bars and restaurants feature seating allowing for social distancing with tables and chairs sanitized daily and throughout the service period.
- A la carte restaurants have to be booked in advanced with our Reception staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available at restaurant entrances, on bar tops and throughout the establishments.
- Tablecloths are no longer used in any of the restaurants.
- Chef, servers and bartenders are required to wear masks when preparing or serving food and drinks.
- Standard measurements in meeting and event layouts have been redesigned to ensure necessary physical distance between attendees.
- Self-serve buffet offerings have been eliminated from meetings and replaced with plated food service.
- Flexible cancellation policy depending on Travel Dates.
- If you book with a travel Agency please make sure you check directly with them their cancellation policies.