The Reef Coco Beach are offering the Covid-19 tests on property for all our guests that require a Covid test according to the requirements established by their country.
At no circumstances we want our future guests to worry, cancel or stress out planning their well-deserved vacation at our hotels.
IMPORTANT COVID TESTING DETAILS:
- On-site property testing will be administered by a certified local health institution.
- Appointments for testing can be made from 11 am - 1 pm, from Monday to Saturday; one day after arrival. Tests can not be confirmed for the same day when making your appointment.
- To Book your appointment for testing, please call or text +52 984 806 02 60 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antigen Test results will be received within 5 hours & for PCR Test results 24 hours in PDF format to your email as required by the CDC.
- Covid tests only available for travelers returning to the USA, Canada, Europa, South America. Not available for travelers within Mexico.
- Each guest should take into consideration their home country’s specific requirements such as test to be taken 72 hours prior to departure, etc.
- We will update our guests with the Covid-19 related services according to the government requirements. The hotel policies are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Preferential Reef Coco Beach Prices for Covid Tests: Rapid Antigen Test: $500 MXN taxes included or its equivalent in dollars at the exchange rate of the day the payment is made. PCR Covid-19: $2,200 MXN taxes included or its equivalent in dollars at the exchange rate of the day the payment is made.
- The Reef Coco Beach will keep you informed about further developments, thank you for your understanding and most important for everyone, let’s try to enjoy traveling no matter what comes along the way.
The service is a third-party provided by a certified local institution in alliance with our hotel. This service must be considered as an agreement between the guest and the third-party provider. The Reef Resorts is oering the facilities and options to make this testing the least complicated for our guests to enjoy a nice vacation but will not accept responsibility for anything related to the use of this service since it is not part of the hotel Industry services provided. The guest will always have the option to visit any other local clinic to take the test on her/his own.
The Reef Awareness Program is a complete quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses every aspects of both resort operations and guest experience, everything from arrival all the way through to departure.
- Bellboy will welcome you wearing a face mask, latex gloves.
- Automatic hand sanitizer at the lobby.
- Luggage items will be left with our bellboys and disinfected upon arrival.
- All luggage carts are also disinfected prior to and between uses. At check-in, the receptionist cleans the desk area with a sanitizing formula between guests and prior to each check-in process and applies hand sanitation gel.
- Guest temperatures will be checked with a pistol thermometer.
- Guests will complete a health declaration form confirming virus-free wellbeing.
- This area is clearly marked for appropiate physical distancing.
- All room keys will be disinfected prior to providing these to guests.
- Guest who present symptoms upon arrival will be isolated in their room and medical Assistance will be provided if neccesary.
- Door sticker will be found by the guest with the Cristal International Standards Room check badge when arriving at their room indicating that the room was cleaned and sanitized following all the mandatory protocols.
- All rooms include a sanitization kit including a face mask, hand sanitizer and small hand towels.
- Extremely strict sanitizing protocols with EPA certificated products are used to clean guest rooms after each departure.
- Masks and gloves provided to housekeeping and maintenance teams.
- Blankets and pillows are all pre-sanitized
We have increased the frequency of deep-cleaning and disinfecting all common and public spaces.
- Sanitizing gel is available throughout the resort in all common areas
- Restrooms are sanitized and disinfected before and after operating hours and stocked with hand sanitizing gel
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants take place in high touch areas like staircases and elevators
Spa access will be limited and must be Schedule in advance.
- Within spa facilities gel is provided to each guest as they approach reception. All high contact areas are sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day, and lockers are sanitized between uses.
- Essential bactericidal and fungicidal oils are used to atomize all areas and also in aromatheraphy treatments.
- Spa areas involving water, like whirlpool tubs and pools, hydrotherapy pools, will be sanitized by maintaining the water chemistry for pH, alkalinity, and calcium hardness and to destroy microorganisms and bacteria.
- In hydrotheraphy areas, spa staff wear special footwear that is used only in the hydrotheraphy area.
- Spa amenities, such as robes, sandals, combs, as well as nail salón utensils are disinfected and presented in sealed packaging to guests. Disinfecting tablets are used to sanitize pedicure stations.
- All spa therapists wear facemasks to ensure proper hygiene and safety to guests, and non-latex gloves are used to provide nail services, massages, facials and other spa treatments.
Pool and beach chairs will be cleaned between every use and spaced out to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Pool chlorine levels will be safely elevated within a permitted range
- Sanitization of sports equipment occurs between use and prior to use by any guest
This includes items like ping pong equipment and tables, basketballs, volleyballs, tennis rackets and non-motorized water sports equipment.
Activities that involve physical contact between entertainers and guests, such as dance classes, will be replaced with alternative activities that allow for social distancing.
- Nightly entertainment will now take place in the pool area
- Kids Club activities will take place outdoors (eg: beach, swimming pool).
- Kids Club facilities are cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly, during operating hours
- Temperature checks will be required for all kids before entering the Kids Club
- The use of face masks is mandatory in closed areas, for access to the restaurant and buffet.
- Assisted Buffets will be implemented and some days will be replaced with a-la-carte option.
- Restaurant menus are available with a QR code that can be dowloaded at check in or before entering the restaurants.
- Physical menus are available upon request and are carefully disinfected between every use.
- All bars and restaurants feature seating allowing for social distancing with tables and chairs sanitized daily and throughout the service period.
- A la carte restaurants have to be booked in advanced with our Reception staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available at restaurant entrances, on bar tops and throughout the establishments.
- Tablecloths are no longer used in any of the restaurants.
- Chef, servers and bartenders are required to wear masks when preparing or serving food and drinks.
- Standard measurements in meeting and event layouts have been redesigned to ensure necessary physical distance between attendees.
- Self-serve buffet offerings have been eliminated from meetings and replaced with plated food service.
- Date changes at no extra cost and mantaining the original booking rate. Applicable for stays with original travel date before July 17. Make your date change for any future travel date till December 23, 2021 (Black out dates: Dec 24, 2020 - Jan 2, 2021)
- FREE Upgrade from the original booking to the next category. For bed&breakfast rates lunch will be included. For all-inclusive rates a free upgrade to Premium Plan will be offered.
- FREE BENEFITS for reservations booked originally as all-inclusive Premium Rates Welcome bottle of sparkling wine in the room upon arrival, 2x1 on our spectacular Chichen-Itza Tour and choose between 1 snorkel tour or a 30 minutes relaxing massage (2 adults included)
Cancel 24 hours before arrival to avoid a 1 night penalty fee or 1 night no show fee.
Valid until December 23, 2021.